Notti Bianche for Delicious Italian Dining
Rome's essence beckons nightly from Notti Bianche, an enchanting restaurant in DC’s famed Foggy Bottom. Awarded three stars from the Washington Post and consistently ranked in the Top 3 Neighborhood Gem Restaurants by Open Table users, this cozy restaurant offers authentic Italian dishes. Savor the intimacy of this classic Italian kitchen, where just 42 seats and a world-class wine list create a friendly ambiance that is warm and inviting.
- Enjoy a 3-course Pre-Theater Prix Fixe Menu for $32 from 5:00p.m. – 7:00p.m., Tuesday through Sunday.
- Notti Bianche also offers catering services and private dining. Please call 202-298-8085 for more information
Reservations: Call 202-298-8085 or book online now
Hours of Operation:
- Breakfast served Monday through Friday, 7:00a.m. - 10:00a.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 8:00a.m. -11:00a.m.
- Lunch served Tuesday through Friday, 11:30a.m. - 2:30p.m.
- Dinner served Tuesday through Thursday, 5:00p.m. - 10:00p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 5:00p.m. - 11:00p.m.; Sunday, 5:00p.m. - 10:00p.m.
- After Hours Happy Hour, Tuesday through Friday, 4:00p.m. - 7:00p.m.